Pular para o conteúdo principal

Whisper Part 1


1.  Jack





It was a cold night like all the others.
I could almost taste the blood in my mouth, like a spasm of nausea, before he appeared in a scarlet vomit coloring the white snow.
Then I opened my eyes just to see that the horror was in front of me. Four bodies, a woman with long hair shining in the snow, but she was covered with blood and wounds, cut through the glass of the car and with pieces of iron still lodged in her lean body. His eyes, once full of colors now gray and his mouth open in despair. It was like looking at the picture "The Scream", but in a real and frightening version. The other body, men, is not much different. However, his body was not on the ground but suspended in a hollow tree with a branch stuck in his chest expelling all life that could be there, leaving only empty eyes and open mouth in a cry of horror. The third body was not tall, it was small. A child, a girl, a girl in a white dress and black hairs like the man in the tree. His face, white as a pillow, and his eyes closed, gave the illusion of deep sleep. a natural state. but like all illusions this also had its limits. All he had to do was look at her chest, to see the deep cut caused by pieces of bodywork and her burned skin from her knees to her feet. horrible bubbles that spread all over his body. her white dress stained by blood and ashes at the end, replacing the beautiful white with the deepest black.
The three bodies in a perfect symphony of death and destruction.
Just the moment I saw this scene, my heart seemed to stop, I felt an intense pain running through my body, as if my bones, each one of them, were being crushed and my veins, which used to pump blood. Now they carried acid into my heart, giving the feeling that my veins would burn my body from the inside out.
I can not scream
I still can not move my body.
I just stand there, look at their faces, deformed by the horror of pain, sores and burn marks. This scene of death was as if the devil himself made a bet with life and won. Now was the time to celebrate his victory laughing at the defeat of his enemy's life.

Then I wake up….


                                 ************************************



Another nightmare night, I thought they had passed, but it seems like I'll never be able to forget this episode.
That night.
So it's better for a song and go to the shower, a shower of cold water can fix all the problems.
Here when my body is under the shower it is easy to think, or rather, to stop thinking. Just to feel the water running thought all my body expelling all the thoughts.
When I get out of the shower still wet with the towel wrapped around my waist I stand to look into the spell. Not much to see, just a skinny teenager with curly blond hair and dark eyes. There is nothing that draws much attention, body too thin, hair not very flashy. When I deviate from my duty and go to the room I realize that it is almost six in the morning as the clock on the wall points on its red led winking at me.
That means it's almost time to pretend to be well to everyone.
It is during these hours that I find comfort in not having to worry about friends anymore, Penelope and Diana, it would only make things worse. They are great, but they would never understand, after all three years have passed. It is not as if the world stopped just because you became an orphan.
Moreover, that school full of pathetic idiots never noticed me, so I was alone. How I wanted to be.
I wore my uniforms: jeans, sneakers, a shirt, and a shelter so I could hide my phone so I could listen to music for most of the time. I have learned that the less you talk or interact, the less you are disturbed.
I take a cup of coffee, pick up the keys to the lock that holds my bike in front of the house, and start pedaling to school.
The way to main school is usually empty at this time of morning. In a small town on the outskirts of Vancouver, not much is expected to happen at six in the morning.
In addition to some cars and the school bus, making its same route every day there was no one on the street.
One thing strikes me as soon as I get to school just before the bus.
"Annual Freshmen Dance Reception"
Already forgotten the tradition here, every beginning of the year the freshmen go to the middle of the forest, raise fire with the veterans and drink until someone calls the police and ends the party. This usually happens around three in the morning.
I had already forgotten my first year. In the year, my family moved in and I was forced to move to the dark forest school in honor of the city that have the same name as the ridiculously dark forest. If I remember correctly, it was one of the worst parties I've ever had except for Penelope and Diana who stayed with me every night trying to figure out what I was doing in that quiet town and all I could say was "I also do not do the minty idea".
That's when we started to walk together and became friends, at least three years ago. Now we barely exchanged glances and I know it's not their fault and nobody's my choice and they respect it.
I leave my parked bicycle in front of the school and enter what the students like to call the grand salon, what would look like a castle entrance if it were not for the polished white walls with photos and trophies hanging from every corner. Has this popular name precisely because of its oval shape before going to the corridors crowded with cabinets, and also for maintaining medieval-era armor on the walls. If you went out tonight, I could swear they were following you.
Still with the earphones avoiding being noticed or even looking very much for someone I go to my closet I take the books that I need and I close. I do this every day as a fucking robot so just repeat each step.
In the classroom, I sit in the middle. Not much in the background to not distract me or the front to not be noticed. I just stare at my books until Professor Agatha, who is in charge of the local history class, comes with a new student apparently.
I could not help looking at him the moment he walked through the door. The whole crowd seemed to be unable to resist either.
-       This is Jason, he moved out of Salem a short time ago and enrolled here in our school, - you can hear the murmurs of everyone in the room the moment the teacher spoke of where the mysterious boy would have come - I hope everyone can welcome you without any quarrel. Would Jason like to say something? - Said the teacher, pausing and looking closely at Jason.
Professor Agatha was no longer very tall but close to, he seemed to be less than a meter tall. Soon to Mr. Agatha who was always in her social dresses and fancy heeled shoes.
"Not really, nothing to declare," said the mysterious boy. And gave a small smile that made the whole class think it was one of the best jokes ever told in the story, as everyone began to laugh.
Jason sat in a class in front of the room. As everyone began to do their history lessons passed by Mr. Agatha I continued to stare at Jason. I could not understand the reason, but I looked enough to decorate every detail of it. Her straight hair, black graphite color. His face and body modeled as if they had been made by hand for an art. It was not unbelievably beautiful, but it was nothing ugly. His height matched his physical posture; sure enough, he would be good at sports or even wrestling.
I looked down at the picture and then at my books in time, Jason had finally turned to see me staring at him unabashedly, apparently not realizing anything abnormal, which was a tremendous relief.
At the end of day pedaling home, I started to think what that kid has so special that it was not possible to look away.  Then I remembered his eyes. Black eyes. As deep as the abyss, but not the kind you would fear, it was more like a summer night sky but no stars. What does that mean?
Out of nowhere, cutting my wave of thoughts my body simply stopped as if I felt what would happen before it happened.
Then, as if on film, an expensive man loses control and hits the front of a store a few feet in the direction, I was going. The people, all approaching to see the accident, however I was in shock. "What had just happened? Why cannot I move?" That's when I heard a whisper. "Walk," and then I pedaled again on the way home. Holding the tears and terribly scared. When I was able to pedal, I was already three blocks from the scene of the accident and halfway home.
"What the hell happened? It was like I did not control my own body, damn it."
I thought about going back and seeing what happened, but it could make things worse so I decided to go home and try to forget. After all, a good bath of cold water always makes the thoughts disappear.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Síndrome de Regina George

Síndrome de Regina George    "Sinto muito que as pessoas tenham inveja de mim, mas não posso evitar ser popular." (GEORGE. Regina. Meninas Malvadas. 2010) Bom, o título deste texto já diz muita coisa, né?! Quem assistiu “Mean Girls”, irá captar melhor o objetivo deste texto. Neste filme, uma das principais personagens se chamava Regina George, uma menina fria, calculista e que estava sempre pronta a acabar com a reputação alheia. A “Abelha rainha”, como muitos a chamavam. Mas meu objetivo não é falar sobre o filme, nem mesmo sobre a Regina (diretamente), mas sim sobre sua personalidade e como isso está evidente em nossas vidas. Hoje em dia há um certa “Síndrome de Regina George”, onde as pessoas fazem qualquer coisa para sentir-se melhor, inclusive arruinar a reputação de outras pessoas ao seu redor. Há uma necessidade de “pisar” nas pessoas para que assim possam aumentar sua popularidade. E não pense que isso é algo de adolescente, não! Adolescentes, adultos, nã

AKAI-ITO

  Oi, Um dia conversando com um amigo começamos a falar sobre, sentimentos e relacionamentos, foi quando ele me contou a história dele. A história de duas pessoas que foram criadas juntas (amigos de infância) e por uma briga de criança se afastaram por anos. Acontece que em uma festa, em um "role", uma saída eles se reencontraram sem saber que eram os amigos de infância que brincavam sempre. Sim, ficaram, e ficaram, e então brigaram e la se vai mais meses sem se falar, até que voltaram a ficar novamente e mais uma vez brigaram,.... Isso me lembrou uma lenda chinesa chamada Aka Ito, ou fio vermelho do destino, ela conta que as pessoas nascem com um fio vermelho conectado a sua "alma gêmea". Esse fio nunca se parte, ele pode enredar e esticar infinitamente, dizem que quanto mais as pessoas se afastam uma da outra elas se tornam infelizes, e vice versa quanto mais próximos mais felizes, e não importa com quem fiquem ou onde e com quem estejam elas estão predest